- Above-average Msc/Diploma or PhD degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering from renowned universities
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Good programming skills in hardware design languages (Verilog, Chisel, …)
- Knowledge in software programming languages (C++, Rust, Python, …)
- Experience with embedded processor design
You are interested, but you don’t think you meet all the requirements of the job posting? Then you should know: We don’t hire resumes, we hire people. We are looking for potential and want to actively foster it. That‘s why we encourage you to apply!
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account. We also offer support for arriving in Dresden (all formalities, apartment etc.).