- Above-average MSc/Diploma and PhD degree in areas related to our research focus (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science) from renowned universities.
- Excellent and broad knowledge in at least two of the following domains:
- Agile Management of (embedded) software projects
- System Engineering and Interface Design
- Media Design, UI Design, and graphics development
- Embedded software development
- Operation of RF test equipment (Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal generator etc.)
- Basic analog and digital electronics design and manufacturing
- Experience in soliciting and managing externally or internally funded projects.
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills.
- Good communication and writing skills in English and German.
You are interested, but you don’t think you meet all the requirements of the job posting? Then you should know: We don’t hire resumes, we hire people. We are looking for potential and want to actively foster it. That‘s why we encourage you to apply!
- Challenging cutting-edge research topics
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Flat hierarchies and flexible teams for your ideas to soar.
- Competitive salary
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account. We also offer support for arriving in Dresden (all formalities, apartment etc.).
Your application should include: motivation letter explaining your decision to apply at the institute, CV, copy of university degree and PhD certificate, short summary of doctoral thesis, list of publications.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. We only accept complete documents as one single PDF document by e-mail to email@example.com
. Please reference “Deputy Corola” in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
The data submitted by you in the course of the application procedure will be processed by the Barkhausen Institut (BI). BI shall use the data for the purposes of the application procedure. No data shall be passed on to third parties.