- MSc/Diploma or PhD degree in areas related to our research focus (Electrical/Computer Engineering)
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Experience in the development of experimental communications and/or radar testbeds
- Familiarity with lab measurement equipment
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python and C++
- Knowledge of wireless communications theory
- Basic understanding of RF transceiver building blocks
- Knowledge of signal processing for radar and/or communications
You are interested, but you don’t think you meet all the requirements of the job posting? Then you should know: We don’t hire resumes, we hire people. We are looking for potential and want to actively foster it. That‘s why we encourage you to apply!
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account.
Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please reference “RA JC&R” in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
The data submitted by you in the course of the application procedure will be processed by the Barkhausen Institut (BI). BI shall use the data for the purposes of the application procedure. No data shall be passed on to third parties.