- Above-average MSc/Diploma and PhD degree in areas related to our research focus (Electrical Engineering)
- Excellent and broad knowledge in the fields of digital hardware design and processor architectures
- Experience with hardware description languages and embedded programming
- Very good communication and writing skills in English
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills
- Experience and knowledge in soliciting and managing externally funded projects and the collaboration with industry partners are a plus
You are interested, but you don’t think you meet all the requirements of the job posting? Then you should know: We don’t hire resumes, we hire people. We are looking for potential and want to actively foster it. That‘s why we encourage you to apply!
- Challenging cutting-edge research topics
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account. We also offer support for arriving in Dresden (all formalities, apartment etc.).
Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree and PhD certificate, short summary of doctoral thesis, and list of publications. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please reference “GL Scalable Computing Hardware” in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
The data submitted by you in the course of the application procedure will be processed by the Barkhausen Institut (BI). BI shall use the data for the purposes of the application procedure. No data shall be passed on to third parties.